Reply To: Peeps aren’t waking up I’m afraid. (A spiritual thought)

Home Forums Anti-Lockdown Community Peeps aren’t waking up I’m afraid. (A spiritual thought) Reply To: Peeps aren’t waking up I’m afraid. (A spiritual thought)

ygrishin
Participant

I would want to say keep fighting but it’s an uphill battle. The thing is that our resources are so scarce comparing to what we’re trying to fight with. If the resources are scarce, it’s especially important to put them into actions that would produce the most efficient outcome. It seems that “convincing” is not the one, particularly when most of the data is in the plain sight.

If you go to jungle there will be plenty of dangerous animals that can kill you, but do you have to convince every one of them not to bite you? It’s impossible and you don’t need to.

I’d say if funds allow, have some rural property or at least stock pile on foods and supplies, matches, bicycles are already hard to find but will be much harder in spring and summer. With the course on further lockdowns it looks like it’s going to become quite ugly sooner than everybody thinks.

In England there’s new strain of controlla virus already, much anticipated.

I am not loosing hope that people will eventually wake up, it’s just they’d have to go all the way down first.