Losing Job

Home Forums Anti-Lockdown Community Losing Job

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sjones
      Participant

I am losing my job because I won’t comply with new policy to be injected with COV-shot. Anybody else?

Ronda B
      Participant

Yes, I am a clinical social worker for AHS and they will not allow me to work because I have a medical mask exemption and now I will not take the jab. I have been on an unpaid leave since March 2021.

Ronda

Reed
      Participant

Ronda, unpaid leave is a euphemism used now for being sacked. I really hope that you can find a job somewhere. I am angry for you.

sjones
      Participant

I have been told the “unpaid leave” thing too. The thing is I can’t even consider giving in – it feels wrong to the core every time I try to understand why someone would get the COV shot. This instinct is powerful enough that I am willing to relinquish my livelihood and a job that has become very important to me. I keep hoping for someone to pull the keystone and make the tower of bullshit fall. Maybe it’s up to us to find the keystone? I am paying more attention to my instincts these days – starting to feel like a battle for the survival of my spirit. Dramatic but hey when in Rome…

Ronda B
      Participant

The bigger issue is my union, HSAA, who quickly agreed with AHS that masking and vaccines were mandatory and assisted them to draft up a policy to discriminate against AHS employees who didn’t follow in line with the narrative. My next move is to file a complaint with the Labour Board…but from what I have been told, they don’t do much for the employee…So, I started up a private practice: Changes Counselling & Wellness Services! Hoping I can start paying my bills. 🙂

sjones
      Participant

They extended my employment to a bit. Lots of deadlines getting pushed back as more healthcare workers and police officers start objecting. I just got asked today if I would be comfortable if my replacement who starts next week can ask me questions. I said no. I can’t believe they asked. Am I in the bloody Twilight Zone? I am asking them to lay me off I am making it clear that I am not asking for a leave. I see right on the govt. website that if you are put on this “unpaid leave” they may not allow you to access insurance. This all is so horrible. It made me feel a moment of positivity to see that you are starting a practice. Good for you, Ronda!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.