Fund the Fight
$20.00 – $5,000.00
Every dime donated goes toward funding our efforts to fight mandatory vaccines, educate the public, provide rights toolkits to enable Canadians to defend their rights, and lobby our government to return Canada to life and business as usual. All of our members, including our Founder, are volunteers. No salaries are paid.
We are an army. Select your rank.
Our costs (to date and ongoing):
- $1,850.00/month ongoing expenses – approx. (dedicated web hosting, Mailchimp email, Amazon SES, Pro plugins for our website, etc.)
- $300.00/month website security (absolutely necessary as we have many enemies)
- $54,810.00 to date: Accrued web development costs (EAL and CovidSurveyAlberta.com)
- $2,650.00: Printing of signs (cost for 500 signs with lawn stands)
- $6,825.00: Printing of brochures (cost for 100,000 brochures – we are now printing 2 brochures so double this)
- $320.00: Printing of generic business cards to direct people to our site. These are mostly displayed by our member businesses (cost for 10,000 cards)
- $6,000/month: approx. Advertising on Facebook and other platforms
- $300.00 to $1,200.00/month: Misc. expenses such as shipping costs for signs and flyers, banner printing, video recordings, etc.
Things we could do with more funding…
- Expand our online advertising, our most effective form of gathering new signatures and members, as well as raising public awareness
- Print more flyers and signs
- Hire a full-time social media promoter
20.00, 35.00, 50.00, 100.00, 250.00, 500.00, 1,000.00, 2,500.00, 5,000.00