Will’s August Update
August 18, 2021
This month’s highlights….
- Brochures now available for pickup at locations across Alberta as well as Winnipeg. Coming soon to the Greater Toronto Area and Atlantic Canada.
- New powerful partnership with Take Action Canada.
- Rights toolkits being updated for all provinces. Notice of Non-Consent for school-aged children to be available for all provinces before the start of the school year.
- Be prepared for a 4th round of lockdowns and probable food shortages.
- Distribution center volunteers needed across Canada.
Please share on your social media accounts
Recurring monthly donations only. Updated manually.
To donate via cheque
Please make cheques payable to Western Advocacy Group and mail to the address below. Please include your email address if you would like a receipt.
Western Advocacy Group
c/o Grey Wowk Spencer LLP
#202, 4702 1st St SW, Calgary, AB
To donate via eTransfer
Please send etransfer donations to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be emailed a receipt. For the security question please use:
Q: What is the acronym for your organization?