Creating a Healthcare Crisis 101: Children’s Medication Shortage
November 15, 2022
- Fired 1000s of doctors and nurses for not taking the experimental jab
- Staff shortages lead to lowering the number of ICU beds
- Children’s medications, Children’s Tylenol, Children’s Advil, Children’s Gravol, missing from the shelves at drugstores
- Parents deal with more fevers and other illnesses they could normally treat at home
- Parents bring their children to the emergency room where there are now: fewer beds…less staff…min.12-18 hr. wait at McMaster Children’s Hospital…an antibiotic shortage for children so getting supplies sent from Buffalo which are only going to hospitals!
Gross incompetence or on purpose? Either way they should face life in prison for this crime.
Please share on your social media accounts
100% Secure Donations
Recurring monthly donations only. Updated manually.