Petition Against Mandatory Vaccines, Masks and Lockdowns
SIGN THE PETITION
The pandemic is to force you to get the vaccine.
The vaccine is to force you to get the vaccine passport.
The passport is to force you to get the social credit score.
The social credit score is to force you to obey the government.
The government can now deny you food, medicine, housing and travel.
SPEAK OUT. TAKE ACTION. REFUSE TO COMPLY.
Petition Against Mandatory Vaccines, Masks and Lockdowns
Copies of your petition signature will be emailed to all MLAs and MPs in your area, your Premier, and the Prime Minister. Let our government know it's past time to end this.
I have signed the petition to immediately stop any mandatory vaccines and all present or future lockdown measures in Canada. I have added my signature for the following reasons:
1. The Covid 'vaccines' are not safe.
The mRNA gene therapies which are incorrectly referred to as 'vaccines' killed more people in the first six months of their use than all other vaccines put together over the past 20 years. All versions of these gene therapies are dangerous and proven to cause blood clots leading to death by heart attack, stroke and myocarditis. These injections have killed far more children and young people than have died from Covid. Many people have also suffered serious lifelong side effects such as paralysis and neurological damage.
2. The Covid 'vaccines' have been proven to cause sterility.
There is substantial evidence that the mRNA gene therapies are sterilizing young people and that these sterilizations will in time prove to be very common. We are sentencing a whole generation to finding that many of them will not be able to have children of their own. Experiments with rats, one of the most fecund species on Earth, have shown that a single injection resulted in 17% of the rats being sterilized. Sterilization rates increase with additional injections.
3. Administration of the vaccines without fully informed consent is a violation of the Nuremburg code.
Doctors, pharmacists and clinics are administering these gene therapies without fully informing recipients of the risks. As they are not yet fully approved, and are in fact experimental, this is a violation of the Nuremburg Code which expressly forbids medical experimentation without the fully informed consent of the subject. Article 7 of the ICCPR expressly prohibits subjecting an individual to medical or scientific experimentation without their free consent. The Nuremberg Code defines the limitations on what is ‘legal’ and ‘free’ consent. The current vaccine programs in Canada do not meet either requirement and, therefore, administering vaccines under the current programs constitute indictable criminal offenses under Section 4 of the CAHWCA.
4. Lockdowns are costing far more in loss of life than the virus has or ever could
Professor Douglas Allen, Department of Economics at Simon Fraser University released a study in April of 2021 showing that the lockdowns in Canada have cost 6.3 million life-years, while only saving 22,333 life-years. This means the lockdowns cost 282 times as much in terms of human life lost than they have saved. In 2020 fewer people, under the age of 80, died from Covid-19 in Canada than died from drug overdoses in British Columbia alone. Meanwhile we have seen record numbers of suicides, drug overdoses and deaths from untreated and undiagnosed medical conditions. Many of these suicides and overdoses are in the under 25 age group. In addition, Professor Allen’s study reveals that the lockdowns in 2020 alone cost the Canadian economy $89 billion dollars, making 2020 the worst economic year in Canada since the Great Depression.
5. Covid-19 has been proven to be no more dangerous than seasonal flu
In September 2020, the WHO published research from Dr John Ioannidis, epidemiologist and professor at Stanford Medical School and the most highly respected life scientist in history, demonstrating that the Infection Fatality Ratio (IFR) for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19 was within the range of seasonal influenza. His research was further refined and republished on 14 Mar 2021, having found the worldwide IFR to be 0.15%, within the normal range for seasonal flu. Data from Health Canada and Statistics Canada shows that in the under 60 population, Covid-19 deaths are lower than those from seasonal flu over the past 20 years. Dr. Roger Hodkinson, a very qualified virologist, stated clearly in a presentation to Edmonton City Council that "for Canadians under 65 the odds of dying from Covid-19 are less than 1 in 300,000".
6. The original reason for instituting lockdowns has proven invalid
The lockdowns were instituted to 'flatten the curve' and prevent our health care system from being overwhelmed. The open letter from Dr. Dennis Modry addressed this issue very clearly. However, the policy of sending health care workers who are not sick home to self-isolate for 14 days simply because they met an infected person is creating a potential crisis in our health care system. We have a surplus of beds. We have a limited supply of doctors and nurses. Research has shown asymptomatic transmission to be so vanishingly rare that a Chinese study of the people of Wuhan found not a single confirmed case, and pre-symptomatic transmission rates are so low that the resulting R=0.0014 makes infection from anyone not displaying symptoms as being nearly non-existent.
7. Masks and social distancing don't work
If these measures worked, there would have been a marked drop in cases and deaths in Canadian provinces when mandatory mask mandates and social distancing policies were put in place. No such drop was observed. See our site for a chart from Health Canada for the proof. Of 15 peer reviewed RCT and C-RCT studies on hygienic masks as protection from ILI (Influenza Like Illnesses) in the world’s published research literature, none support the efficacy of using masks in a public setting, and even the use of masks in hospital settings is under debate.
8. Lockdowns don't work
World Health Organization representative Dr. David Nabarro has stated clearly "We really do appeal to all world leaders: stop using lockdown as your primary control method. Develop better systems for doing it. Work together and learn from each other, but remember lockdowns just have one consequence that you must never, ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer." As of April 2021, over 80 scientific research papers and articles had been published, clearly demonstrating that the pre-2020 scientific consensus that Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs / ‘lockdowns’), not only don’t work, but have devastating consequences that greatly exceed the effects of the disease. With Canadian businesses being severely restricted in the number of customers they can serve, the only thing being accomplished is further damage to the Canadian economy, and to the lives and livelihoods of Canadians.
9. Some lockdown measures are indictable offenses under the Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act (CAHWCA - 2000), the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR - 1966) and the Nuremberg Code
- Closure of businesses – Article 1, Paragraph 2 of the ICCPR expressly prohibits depriving any people of their means of subsistence. This means that any mandatory closure of businesses or restricting of their operations so they cannot remain economically viable, is a Crime Against Humanity and an indictable criminal offense under Section 4 of the CAHWCA.
- Administration of experimental vaccines without ‘legal’ and ‘informed’ consent – Article 7 of the ICCPR expressly prohibits subjecting an individual to medical or scientific experimentation without their free consent. The Nuremberg Code defines the limitations on what is ‘legal’ and ‘free’ consent. The current vaccine programs in Canada do not meet either requirement and, therefore, administering vaccines under the current programs constitute indictable criminal offenses under Section 4 of the CAHWCA.
- Criminal Prosecution – all Crimes Against Humanity prosecutions are against individuals. They cannot be leveled at government or non-governmental agencies.
- Section 13 of the CAHWCA clearly states that following domestic laws or orders may not be used as a defence against charges under Section 4 and, as of 1976, Canada was legally bound to amend all domestic laws that violated the Articles of the ICCPR.
- Section 14 of the CAHWCA clearly defines ‘manifestly unlawful’ commands and orders, codifying Nuremberg Principle IV in Canadian Law and making the following of orders that contravene Section 4 ‘manifestly unlawful’ and, therefore, and indictable criminal offense.
10. The lockdown measures are a clear violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights
Many legal organizations are filing lawsuits against all levels of government for this blatant violation of Canadian rights and many cases of lockdown fines across Canada have already been thrown out of court as being unconstitutional.
- Section 1 of the Canadian Charter requires governments to justify, in a court of law, any limitation of the rights and liberties codified in the Charter, and under Section 26, any pre-existing rights.
- Such a justification must prove:
- A ‘pressing and substantial’ goal.
- ‘Rational connection’ to the goal.
- ‘Minimal impairment’ of rights.
- ‘Proportionate’ effects.
- Thus far, no government in Canada has even attempted to prove such a justification, rendering their public health orders illegal.
11. Much more effective and far cheaper methods exist
Data from 52 studies, including 27 RCT and C-RCT trials has demonstrated that prophylactic treatment with Ivermectin reduces deaths by 85%, early treatment of symptomatic patients reduces deaths by 81% and even late treatment (post-hospitalization) reduces deaths by 47%. In addition, 4000 mg/day of Vitamin D will drastically reduce infection rates and nowhere on earth has a COVID death been recorded in an individual with a Vitamin D blood serum level of >40ng/ml (nanograms per milliliter). Normal healthy Vitamin D levels range from 45-65ng/ml, so ALL Covid-19 deaths have occurred in people who are Vitamin D deficient.
12. In addition, I am opposed to the mandatory mask mandates for the following reasons
- Masks are completely ineffectual. See point 7 above.
- I believe the mask mandates to be a violation of our rights and freedoms. The decision to wear a mask should be a personal one.
- I oppose the recent move to make masks mandatory for Canadian students, first, on the grounds that they are ineffectual, and second, on the grounds that only three people under the age of 20 in all of Canada died from Covid in 2020, and these children all had serious pre-existing conditions. This is far less than die every year in this age group from seasonal flu. Clearly our children are in no danger. In addition the mandatory wearing of masks in schools serves only to produce a culture of fear and ostracization which makes our children far more prone to deaths of despair.
- The argument that masks are in place to protect the teachers is a hollow one. Most teachers are under the age of 60 and far more likely to die while driving to work than to die from Covid-19. In addition, due to isolation policies young teachers who are in zero danger from this virus and who develop so much as a sniffle are being sent home to self-isolate, being replaced by substitute teachers, many of whom are semi-retired and over 60. This policy is not making people safer, but actually putting older substitute teachers at risk.
The Iron Will Report | December 3rd, 2021
Find our ‘Name This Show’ Poll Directly Below… In this expanded version of the Iron Will Show we feature several new segments, including The Monkey Poo Cannon and The Covid Zone. We continue to strive to improve our content and presentation in order to reveal the incompetence, stupidity and outright disregard for our rights and…
Policing the Pandemic: The Police State of Canada
Almost All People Getting the ‘Vaccines’ Are Being Coerced
83% of First-Trimester Women Miscarry After Getting the Jab
We are fighting a war for our rights and freedoms. Help us fight effectively. Our current monthly operating costs run to almost $10,000.00. Any amount you can donate helps.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Invite Friends and Family to Sign the Petition
Use these buttons to send a quick invitation to people you know in other parts of Canada.